- Email address
Information is collected from you when you:
- Register on our site
The information collected from you is used in the following ways:
- To improve the website
How do we protect visitor information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We do not use an SSL certificate because we only provide articles and information, and we never ask for personal or private information
Third Party Disclosure
- We may transfer your non-identifiable information to third parties. We may also transfer your identifiable information, but only to trusted third parties
Third party links
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We have not enable Google Adwords on our site but we may do so on the future.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- By logging in to their account
- We honor them and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
- We do not allow
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- We do not specifically market to children under 13
Fair Information Practices
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify the users via email within 7 business days
- We will notify the users via in site notification within 7 business days
The reviews we provide are personal opinions of our users and www.plussizedatingsites.org is not responsible for any such matters. We try to avoid hate speech, racism and any other illegal comments or activities on out site.